COOKIES & PRIVACY
The website pappus.agency complies with the regulations on data protection (Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the Organic Law and other current regulations).
The author and owner of this website is Simone Franke and you can contact her by writing to [email protected]
We confirm that for browsing the blog, the website and its sections, the requestor use of any user data is not necessary. However, in the case that someone contacts us through email, contact form or telephone, the data is incorporated into our database, of which Pappus Agency is responsible, both its management and its treatment, using all the security measures required to guarantee the security of the data. These data offered by users will only be used for the destination that was provided.
Users who want to access their data, rectify or cancel them can email us to [email protected] and exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of their authorization.
Regarding the transfer of your data to third parties, we confirm that we will never give anyone the data you have provided us for any purpose.
As we have already mentioned at the beginning, this website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve user navigation. If you have accessed and continue browsing, you accept the installation of these cookies. If you do not accept them, I’m going to explain to you what you should do to deactivate them.
We can define cookies in the digital context as a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser and whose function is to facilitate the use and navigation of this website, being in some cases essential for its operation. How do they do that? Storing the user’s browsing habits for that particular web.
For example, if you enter a website that gives you the option to read it in two languages when choosing one of them, a cookie will be installed that remembers that option, so you do not have to repeat it every time you access it.
In any case, cookies store your personal information, contact information, bank or any other type. Your privacy is assured.
There are different kinds of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, completing forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Customized cookies allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies allow anonymous analysis of the behaviour of web users and also user activity to be measured and navigation profiles to be developed in order to improve websites.
- Advertising cookies, allowing the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Customized advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces on the web-based on the user’s behaviour and browsing habits, where their profile is obtained, and allow the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser to be customized.
Pappus Agency uses technical cookies, personalization and analysis, own and third parties, which in no case treat personal data, but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes and improvement of the web.